Wednesday 17 July 2013

Musical abstract

I wanted something very contemporary for my formal lounge. I went around looking for paintings but they were all so expensive and I was wondering to myself, what if I just painted something. Then I thought about Australian Aboriginal art but then my alter ego laughed at me ha you don't have patience to do dot painting, I thought I will prove it wrong but anyway I couldn't decide on the design so dropped the idea. I was searching for on the internet for some abstract then suddenly idea struck me, I just searched musical abstract in the Google search engine and it gave me loads of results, well I selected the easiest one. The real challenge was to draw the enlarged version to the right proportion but finally I ended up with something which looks abstract and not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment