Sunday 28 July 2013

Kundan Ganesha

I love Kundan. It looks so elegant and grand on anything from saree, jewellery to beautiful wall hanging. I was always fascinated by kundan work. Recently I discovered the art of kundan rangoli and found this beautiful design on the internet. First I made this on transparency sheet and used it as rangoli then I thought of trying it on glass and it turned out very good and also now I can hang it on the wall permanantly rather than displaying it as a rangoli once in a while. Since the first one I made 4 already as a gift to few of my friends and family. Its a great gift for ganesh chaturthi too. I used 2 dollar shop glass frame and 2 dollar shop self sticking rhinestones. I got some golden beaded chain from india that I used for the borders. It very easy art and it took me only couple of hours to complete the full picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment