Wednesday 23 December 2015

Healthy oats fruit cookies




These days everyone including myself is so health conscious that we end up eating muesli or oats for breakfast which is quite boring. For a while I was searching for some really nice healthy cookies that will not only tasty but also will fill you up and easy to eat them on the go. I couldn't find exact recipe but found few of them but I did not like all te ingredients in them so I went ahead and created my own. This is what I came up with. It's very quick to make.

1. 150 grams rolled oats - 570 calories
2. 150 grams museli - 519 calories
3. 2 tablespoon peanut butter - 264 calories
4. 3 medium banana puréed - 336 calories

This makes 24 cookies each about 70 calories each. 

Mix all ingredients together and bake them till light brown at 180 degrees Celsius.

This tasted so good and quite healthy as it has no added sugar or butter in it.

I have replaced one banana with Apple puree or pear puree and it still tastes really good.

You can also add protien powder or replace peanut butter by it to get extra protien boost.

Hope you enjoy them as I will for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment